PURPOSE: To provide funding to help restaurants an other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their Pandemic related revenue loss.
GRANT AMOUNT: Up to $10 million per business, no more than $5 million per physical location.
TERMS: Recipients are not required to repay the funding if funds are used for eligible uses (listed below) no later than March 11th, 2023.
Uses of Proceeds: Funds can be used for specific expenses including
- Business payroll costs (including sick leave)
- Payments on any business mortgage obligation or business rent payments
- Business debt servicing (both principal and interest)
- Business utility payments
- Business maintenance expenses
- Construction of outdoor seating
- Business supplies, including PPE
- Business food and beverages expenses
- Covered suppliers
- Business operating expenses
Who Can Apply?
- Food stands, Food trucks, Food carts
- Bars, lounges, saloons, taverns
- Snack and non-alcoholic beverage Bars
- Brew pubs, taprooms, tasting room
- Wineries & Distilleries
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage/alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample or purchase products